Manager / Key Features
- Import images from memory cards or connected devices
- View, compare, rate and organize your images
- Batch rename your images
- Recursively rename and delete images (PixiShot can automatically process related files in parent and sub folders)
- Functions to synchronize filenames and metadata, for example to keep JPG and RAW files in sync
- Cleanup functions, for example to keep JPG and RAW files in sync
- Powerful and customizable export features
- Statistics about your images
- View EXIF information and edit IPTC fields
- Very flexible system to quickly start external programs. PixiShot can optionally keep a copy of the original image, you can then always compare edited images with the original image and also revert to the original.
- Filter images
- And much more...
Editor / Key Features
- Basic non-destructive post processing functions for your JPEG files. When using the editing tools in PixiShot, your original files will never be changed. PixiShot will always keep a copy of the original images until you finally commit the changes. This also works in combination with external editors.
- Automatic and intelligent image enhancements
- 16-bit support for best image quality
- Basic adjustments (Exposure, Contrast, Highlight/Shadow recovery, etc)
- Post crop vignette
- Automatic Straighten and Perspective correction
- Manual Straighten and Crop
- Manual Perspective correction
- White Balance
- Tone Curve adjustments
- Black/White conversion
- Duo Tone Effect (for example to create Sepia effect)
- Split Toning
- Adjust saturation per channel
- Enhance Image Details
- Sharpen Images
- Save image adjustments as presets
Map / Key Features
- Display where your photos were taken
- Assign GPS coordinates to images
- Import GPS coordinates from GPX track logs and save them to images
- Show GPX track logs on a map
PixiShot is not the right tool for you...
- if you're looking for a RAW development tool. PixiShot can only edit JPG and 8bit TIF images. RAW files can however be displayed.
- if you're looking for a database solution where you can search all your images for certain tags. PixiShot doesn't use a database where all your images are stored. There's no need to import images into a database, just open a folder on your hard disk to view and work with your images.
- if you want to save your images with certain color profiles. PixiShot uses sRGB, images with other color profiles are converted to sRGB automatically.
- if you don't work with the Windows operating system.